Monday, July 29, 2013

T&T Supermarket: Coquitlam location


After Coras' I was still hungry so I grabbed some sushi from T&T in Coquitlam Centre.


The round sushi roll ($4.99) looks more like a cherry blossom roll. It comes with salmon, avocado and tomago.


I actually really enjoy it because I like the inside more than Kameis' cherry blossom roll.


The smoked salmon sushi roll ($5.99). It comes with imitation crab meat, cucumbers and smoked salmon on top. 


I wish it came with avocado inside. I like how they separated the pieces of sushi with lemon.

Overall it is T&T sushi for people on the go, it is not bad. The only problem is always with the rice, it is too hard.

Food: 2.5/5
Service: N/A

T & T Supermarket 大統華超級市場 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...